Family Sponsorship

  • Family sponsorship is one of the fastest and popular ways to get permanent residence in Canada.
  • Canada offers sponsorship programs for permanent residents or citizens of Canada that wish to bring their Family and loved ones to Canada. These programs allow some family members to become permanent residents of Canada. One of the most popular program of Canadian immigration is family sponsorship program.
  • Canada welcomes more than 100,000 immigrants with use of family sponsorship every year. IRCC (formerly CIC) welcomes about 80 per cent of these immigrants under the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program, and the remaining 20 per cent under the Parents and Grandparents Program.
  • Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada

*How many relatives can I sponsor to Canada?

There is no limit to the number of eligible family members a Canadian permanent resident or citizen can sponsor.

Canada Family Sponsorship

Bringing your loved ones to Canada can be an exciting and rewarding experience, but the process of Canada family sponsorship can be complex and overwhelming. At [company name], we understand that reuniting with family is a top priority, and we are committed to guiding you through the sponsorship process with ease. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our immigration experts, and take the first step towards bringing your loved ones to Canada!

Why Prefer for Canada Family Sponsorship?

Our team of experienced immigration professionals is dedicated to helping you bring your family members to Canada quickly and efficiently. Whether you are sponsoring your spouse, children, parents, or grandparents, we can provide you with personalized guidance and support throughout the entire sponsorship process. Our services include:● Preparing and submitting your family sponsorship application ● Advising you on the eligibility requirements for sponsors and applicants ● Assisting with the completion of forms and documentation ● Providing guidance on how to gather and submit supporting documents ● Representing you in communications with the Government of Canada regarding your application ● Responding to any inquiries or concerns you may have throughout the sponsorship process
What all is needed to sponsor your family?

Sponsoring your family members to come to Canada can be a complex process, but with us, its easier than you think. It is important to note that the sponsorship process can vary depending on the specific family member you are sponsoring and other factors. Seek the advice from our experienced immigration professionals to guide you through the process and ensure that you are following all necessary steps.

At we understand that the process of family sponsorship can be complex, and we are here to make it easier for you. Our team of immigration professionals has extensive experience in navigating the Canadian immigration system, and we are committed to providing you with high-quality service and support..